*memories of 02.01.2011



today, i wander in my memory
i'm passing around on the end of this way
your shadow still holding me tightly,
even though i can't see you anymore
i'm losing my way again

i'm praying to the wide blue sky
i want to see you again,
i want to hold you more

it can't be if it's not you
i can't be without you
it's ok if i'm hurt for a day and a year like this
it's fine even if my heart hurts
it's ok, because i'm just in love with you

i can't send you away
one more time,i can't life without you

my bruised heart,
is screaming to me to find you
where are you?
can't you hear my voice to you ?

if i live my life again
if i'm born over and over again
i can't live without you for a day
you're the one i will keep
you're the one i will love
i'm happy enough if i could be with you


a message from her :

beibi,aku ngerasa nyaman,so comfort,

everytime you're close to me
aku harap.. 

God won't make us apart lagi suatu saat nanti
aku beneran,really2 ga sanggup nyari kamu lagi nanti,

if you're missing again someday later..
it won't just hurt them,tapi aku juga
even so,i'll keep spent my whole lifetime only to find you,
last year,aku beneran udah nyaris putus asa,

i want to cry out loud,
hingga perih ini ga terasa lagi,
tapi ga bisa,hati ini berbisik aku masih ga boleh nyerah,
cause i believe,i'll live happily just with you..
aku sayang kamu,
much more than words can say
jangan pernah ninggalin aku lagi ya,
cause i'm only in love with you :')