2010 in memories


february


april
. river flows in you
. waiting

june
. always feeling tired
. i won't be in your day, i won't be in your memories either
. God won't apart two peoples who loves each other 
. God want us to be always together
. good night, wishing you a nice dream :)
. don't cry for me, if you love me, you would be here with me, if     you want me, then come find me, make up your mind
. i'll remember, i'm so sorry

july
. as my heart's say
. hope to see you soon
. wish to roll back in time

august
. always return home late night, i'm so sorry
. river flows in you
. time is free, it's priceless, you can't own it, but you can use it, you can't keep it, but you can spend it, but once you lost it, you can never get it back

september
. *sigh
. wake me up when september ends

october
. dumped in foreigner's city night life
. result from working nonstop for 3 days and 3 night, successfully fell in sick 
. just can crying everytime i hear that song again ..
. even if i should broke my own pride, i'll do it, just to make you happy
. if you were mine

november
. still, the memories of you, trapped me inside this cage of dream
. suddenly fainted
. if forgetting is also called " being an adult ", then i don't want to be one forever
. at last, i feel asleep again when i'm online, after 4 years ago
. have to delete all this feeling
. i was a fairytale ..
. 4 nights 3 days without sleep, again ..
. feeling not well at all
. already give up
. you're always gonna be my love, even if i fall in love with someone else once again
. promise to be less online from now and on
. i hate my life being stuck like this, can't move to anywhere, feels nothing at all, perhaps i'll rather hurt than must fell like this